First of all ladies, of course you're coming to United Ink, the biggest and best body art convention the world has ever seen. You're also tattooed, pierced, and seriously sexy. Did you know that you can do more than attend, you can also be the star of the show? All you have to do is sign up to be one of our contestants in the Miss United Ink Pageant, the contest with enough attitude to make Miss America look like your grandma's knitting circle.
If you're female (sorry dudes), over 18, inked or pierced (or both!) and can make a man or woman melt like ice cream on a hibachi, you can also be the lucky winner who gets:
- A photo spread in Rebel Ink Magazine
- A photo shoot with a United Ink photographer and a CD of the shoot
- A cash prize
- A gift bag with sponsor items
- Media coverage
- Showcased on United Ink's websites and viral sites
- 2 VIP passes to the United Ink Awards red carpet event (yes, you will walk the red carpet!)
- 2 free tickets to an Islanders game
- A $100 tattoo gift certificate at Tattoo Lous
We've also got an array of big time judges lined up, including:
- Mistress Juliya from Fuse TV
- Erric Bonesmith of Killcode
- Ali Kat from American Bombshells
- Cast members from Tattoo Wives
And more to be announced shortly!
So yeah, we're not fooling around here. This is a serious competition, and winning could change your life. You should also be aware that 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishers will be asked to participate in future United Ink promotions, all photos and video will be used for United Ink promotions, and NO FLASHING OR NUDITY during the competition or you will be disqualified. Let's keep it classy.
Ok, so how do you enter? To get started, simply pull together the following pictures:
1. A head shot (Full face closeup)
2. A full body shot
3. A shot that clearly shows one or more of your tattoos or piercings.
And email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
After that, we will send you our application that you must fill out and return, along with a copy of a government issued photo ID, and there will be a $20 fee to participate.
And that's it! In the meantime, begin crash dieting, stressing out, screaming at your trained pigeons for the talent portion and….you know what? Don't do any of that. Just keep being your awesome, badass, naturally sexy self and get ready to bring it at Miss United Ink!
When: July 27th-29th, 2012
What time: Friday 2pm-11pm, Saturday 12pm-11pm, Sunday 12pm-7pm
Where: Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, Long Island NY
Tickets: www.ticketmaster.com or at the Coliseum box office Mon-Fri 9-4pm. Tickets can also be purchased at the door. Kids under 12 get in FREE.
Go to www.newyorktattooshow.com for more info, and we'll see you there!